Federal Lacey Frame - Matt Black
Federal Lacey Frame - Matt Black
The Lacey frame has also been refreshed from top to bottom. To start it features an engraved Federal logo on the headtube, an inverted Federal logo on the seat stay bridge and top tube gusset. The Lacey frame also features the brand new IC dropouts which are smaller to prevent catching when grinding. This is available in Matt Black or Matt Cranberry with brand new graphics designed by Rich Forne.
Removable brake mounts sold separately click here
- 4130 Chromoly tubing
- Redesigned investment cast dropouts with integrated chain tensioners
- Investment cast seat stay and chain stay bridges
- All new graphics designed by Rich Forne
- Embossed down tube gusset featuring the inverted F logo
- Integrated investment cast seat clamp
- Tapered chainstays
- Mid BB
- Removable Brake mounts
- Top Tube: 20.5", 20.75" or 21"
- Head Tube: 75.5°
- Seat Tube: 71°
- Chain Stay: 13.75" (slammed)
- BB: 11.8"
- Stand over: 9"
- Colour: Matt Black or Matt Cranberry
- Weight: 5.55lbs
PLEASE NOTE THAT DURING THE COVID 19 PANDEMIC WE'RE NOT ABLE TO GUARANTEE NEXT DAY DELIVERY OR OTHER DELIVERY TIMES AS THE COURIER COMPANIES AND MAIL ARE CURRENTLY OVERLOADED WITH THE SHEER VOLUME OF PACKAGES GLOBALLY. WE WILL SEND THE ITEM ON THE SERVICE THAT YOU PAY FOR BUT CAN MAKE NO GUARANTEE OF SERVICE SPEED.
- UK Standard Shipping - £3.95
- UK Next Working Day (Tracked Express Delivery) - £6.50
- UK FREE Shipping on orders over £50.00 - FREE
- European Standard Shipping - £9.95
- European Large Items Shipping - £24.95
- European FREE Shipping on orders over £199.00 - FREE
- International Standard Shipping - £9.95
- International Large Items Shipping - £24.95
- International FREE Shipping on orders over £199.00 - FREE
UK Next Working day is only available on orders placed before 3.30pm. Orders placed on a Friday will be sent out for next working day delivery (Monday).
NOTE: All Order will require a signature on delivery.
Large Items Include: Forks, Tyres & Bars
28 Days Returns Policy:
You are free to return your Federal Bikes product within 28 days of purchase as long as the following applies:
- The item(s) is in an unused and new condition, and all packaging is intact and you have the original purchase receipt.
How to return your unwanted item:
Firstly you will need a returns number before sending any items back, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a RMA (Return Merchant Authorisation) number. No returns will be accepted without a RMA number.
Please return the item(s) to the address below with the following info:
Contact Phone Number:
Return Reason: Refund / or Exchange?
The item(s) will be inspected once we receive them back and either an exchange item sent out to you or a refund issued to your method of payment.
Please send any returned item by a service that issues a proof of postage (Royal Mail for example). The return shipping cost will not be covered by Federal Bikes (unless the item is faulty) but any exchanged item will be covered by us when sent back to you.
On International exchanges (Outside of the U.K) there will be a shipping charge to pay.
Note: Refunds to credit cards can take a number of days to appear on your account/statement, this is out of our control and is down to your chosen Bank/ card issuer.
Returns Address: Seventies Ltd, 51 Woodland Vale Road, St Leonards on Sea, East Sussex, TN37 6JJ, UK
Phone: 01424 855556
Free gifts are added once you acheive the relevant shipping value as advertised. A maximum of one free gift per shipping level. Free gifts are subject to availability and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse any order. Any free gifts added where the order is not above the relevant advertised order value will be cancelled.