BY USING THE FEDERAL BIKES WEBSITE YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
You use the federalbikes.com website at your own risk.
Federal Bikes does not assume any liability arising from your use of this website.
At Federal Bikes we always strive to provide you with accurate information.
- We will not assume any responsibility for errors or omissions on our website, or for any failure to update them.
- We reserve the right to change or eliminate any part of our website without notice.
- Intellectual property shown on products and promotional materials is owned by the respective brand owners.
- Logos and trade names on the federalbikes.com website are owned by it’s respective brand owner Seventies Ltd.
- Intellectual Property associated with the graphics, text, design, look and feel of the website is owned by Seventies Ltd.
- Any feedback and ideas submitted by users become Seventies Ltd’s property.
- The federalbikes.com website is subject to UK law.
- Any existing links to third parties are not to be deemed as an endorsement by Federal Bikes, and we assume no
- responsibility for the content or use of these third party websites.
Federal Bikes respects the privacy of every individual who visits our website.
Federal Bikes does not collect any personally identifiable information about you (e.g., your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) through it's website unless you have provided it to Federal Bikes voluntarily.
If you do not want your personal data collected, please do not submit it to us, and do not opt-in to email communication.
When you do provide us with personal data, we may use that information in the following ways:
We may save and analyse that information to better understand your needs and learn how we can improve our products and services.
We may use that information to contact you about new products or promotions that we think may be of interest to you.
This information will be used to make our future product design and marketing efforts more efficient.
We will not share your personal data with any third party companies or organizations.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED DATA
In some cases, we may automatically (i.e., not via registration) collect technical information that is not personally identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet Browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using and the domain name of the website from which you linked to our site.
All electronic marketing communications sent by federalbikes.com contain an unsubscribe link.
Recipients that unsubscribe from our email database will no longer receive email marketing communications from Federal Bikes.
Should you receive an email communication from Federal Bikes that is either unsolicited or unwanted and you do not wish to use any unsubscribe function, please email us at email@example.com and we will make sure that your details are removed from the Federal Bikes email marketing database.
COOKIES & 3RD PARTY ADVERTS
Google Analytics cookie usage on website: Click Here
This website is owned by Seventies Ltd. A company registered in England. Registered no: 3955189
Registered Office: Federal Bikes, Seventies Ltd, 51 Woodland Vale Road, Street Leonards On Sea, East Sussex, TN37 6JJ, UK
Tel: 01424 855 556