Federal Boyd ICS2 Frame - Matt Cream
Federal Boyd ICS2 Frame - Matt Cream
This frame features all of our latest frame designs including the new ICS2 wishbone, brand new design dropouts and a federal badge set in the seat stay bridge. Along with this Boyd specified he wanted an oval down tube, a taller head tube and a longer top tube. Finished off with graphics designed by Rich Forne this frame has it all.
Removable brake mounts sold separately click here
- 4130 Chromoly tubing with oval down tube
- ICS2 chain stay wishbone
- Newly redesigned Investment cast dropouts with integrated chain tensioners
- Investment cast seat stay with Federal badge
- Graphics designed by Rich Forne
- Embossed down tube gusset featuring the F logo
- All new integrated investment cast seat clamp
- Tapered seat stays
- Mid BB
- Removable brake mounts
- Top Tube: 20.7", 21", 21.2" or 21.5"
- Head Tube: 75.2°
- Seat Tube: 71 degrees
- Chain Stay: 13.4" (slammed)
- BB: 11.7"
- Stand over: 9"
PLEASE NOTE THAT DURING THE COVID 19 PANDEMIC WE'RE NOT ABLE TO GUARANTEE NEXT DAY DELIVERY OR OTHER DELIVERY TIMES AS THE COURIER COMPANIES AND MAIL ARE CURRENTLY OVERLOADED WITH THE SHEER VOLUME OF PACKAGES GLOBALLY. WE WILL SEND THE ITEM ON THE SERVICE THAT YOU PAY FOR BUT CAN MAKE NO GUARANTEE OF SERVICE SPEED.
- UK Standard Shipping - £3.95
- UK Next Working Day (Tracked Express Delivery) - £6.50
- UK FREE Shipping on orders over £50.00 - FREE
- European Standard Shipping - £9.95
- European Large Items Shipping - £24.95
- European FREE Shipping on orders over £199.00 - FREE
- International Standard Shipping - £9.95
- International Large Items Shipping - £24.95
- International FREE Shipping on orders over £199.00 - FREE
UK Next Working day is only available on orders placed before 3.30pm. Orders placed on a Friday will be sent out for next working day delivery (Monday).
NOTE: All Order will require a signature on delivery.
Large Items Include: Forks, Tyres & Bars
28 Days Returns Policy:
You are free to return your Federal Bikes product within 28 days of purchase as long as the following applies:
- The item(s) is in an unused and new condition, and all packaging is intact and you have the original purchase receipt.
How to return your unwanted item:
Firstly you will need a returns number before sending any items back, please email email@example.com to obtain a RMA (Return Merchant Authorisation) number. No returns will be accepted without a RMA number.
Please return the item(s) to the address below with the following info:
Contact Phone Number:
Return Reason: Refund / or Exchange?
The item(s) will be inspected once we receive them back and either an exchange item sent out to you or a refund issued to your method of payment.
Please send any returned item by a service that issues a proof of postage (Royal Mail for example). The return shipping cost will not be covered by Federal Bikes (unless the item is faulty) but any exchanged item will be covered by us when sent back to you.
On International exchanges (Outside of the U.K) there will be a shipping charge to pay.
Note: Refunds to credit cards can take a number of days to appear on your account/statement, this is out of our control and is down to your chosen Bank/ card issuer.
Returns Address: Seventies Ltd, 51 Woodland Vale Road, St Leonards on Sea, East Sussex, TN37 6JJ, UK
Phone: 01424 855556
Free gifts are added once you acheive the relevant shipping value as advertised. A maximum of one free gift per shipping level. Free gifts are subject to availability and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse any order. Any free gifts added where the order is not above the relevant advertised order value will be cancelled.