Federal Vice 24mm Cranks - Matt Black
The Federal Vice crank features a unique radius box section combined with a 24mm hollow 48 splined spindle to make these some of the strongest and stiffest bmx cranks on the market. The spindle and arms are both made from heat treated 4130 Chromoly and the spindle has been internally machined to reduce weight. The cranks are designed to take all the abuse of the modern street rider and the angular shape of the arms helps to make crank slides more stable. The embossed 'F' logo gives the cranks a unique and distinct appearance.
The crank are Left/Right compatible and the spindle bolts can be used with either 6mm or 8mm allen keys. The crank comes complete with a high quality Federal 24mm Mid bottom bracket.
- 24mm hollow 48 splined spindle makes the cranks stiffer without increasing the weight
- 4130 Chromoly heat treated arms and spindle
- Angular profile of the arms makes crank slides more stable
- Fits conventional sprockets and also 24mm splined sprockets
- Left/Right hand compatible
- Includes 24mm Mid bottom bracket bearings and spacers
- Spindle bolts are compatible with 6mm and 8mm allen key sizes
- Embossed Federal 'F' logo
- Material: Heat treated 4130 chromoly
- Crank arm length: 160, 165, 170 or 175mm
- Axle size: 24mm
- Weight: 2lbs 1oz
- Colour: Matt Black
- UK Standard Shipping - £3.95
- UK Next Working Day (Tracked Express Delivery) - £6.50
- UK FREE Shipping on orders over £50.00 - FREE
- European Standard Shipping - £9.95
- European Large Items Shipping - £24.95
- European FREE Shipping on orders over £199.00 - FREE
- International Standard Shipping - £9.95
- International Large Items Shipping - £24.95
- International FREE Shipping on orders over £199.00 - FREE
UK Next Working day is only available on orders placed before 3.30pm. Orders placed on a Friday will be sent out for next working day delivery (Monday).
NOTE: All Order will require a signature on delivery.
Large Items Include: Forks, Tyres & Bars
28 Days Returns Policy:
You are free to return your Federal Bikes product within 28 days of purchase as long as the following applies:
- The item(s) is in an unused and new condition, and all packaging is intact and you have the original purchase receipt.
How to return your unwanted item:
Firstly you will need a returns number before sending any items back, please email email@example.com to obtain a RMA (Return Merchant Authorisation) number. No returns will be accepted without a RMA number.
Please return the item(s) to the address below with the following info:
Contact Phone Number:
Return Reason: Refund / or Exchange?
The item(s) will be inspected once we receive them back and either an exchange item sent out to you or a refund issued to your method of payment.
Please send any returned item by a service that issues a proof of postage (Royal Mail for example). The return shipping cost will not be covered by Federal Bikes (unless the item is faulty) but any exchanged item will be covered by us when sent back to you.
On International exchanges (Outside of the U.K) there will be a shipping charge to pay.
Note: Refunds to credit cards can take a number of days to appear on your account/statement, this is out of our control and is down to your chosen Bank/ card issuer.
Returns Address: Seventies Ltd, 51 Woodland Vale Road, St Leonards on Sea, East Sussex, TN37 6JJ, UK
Phone: 01424 855556