Federal Lacey DLX Frame - Matt Pastel Blue
Dan Lacey is undoubtedly one of the UK’s most prolific street riders whose reputation for dropping some of the gnarliest moves in BMX is undisputed. 2015 marks 10 years since Dan joined Federal and 5 years since his first frame was released. Over the years minor revisions have been made to Dan’s frame, but to celebrate his 10th anniversary we completely redesigned his frame.
Dan was very specific about having chain adjusters built into his dropouts, so we designed an investment cast dropout to be as minimal as possible, while incorporating the adjusters. The standover height has been increased from 8.8” to 9” high, and we’ve designed a new custom investment cast seat clamp which is also available separately. The frame has been finished off with Dan’s inverted ‘F’ logo on the rear seat stays, as well as on the top tube gusset. The frame also has all new graphics designed by Rich Forne in collaboration with Dan.
- 4130 chromoly tubing
- 6.5mm thick investment cast dropouts with embossed logo and integrated chain tensioners
- All new graphics designed by Rich Forne
- Embossed top tube gusset featuring the inverted F logo
- All new integrated investment cast seat clamp
- Tapered seat stays and chain stays
- Mid BB
- Available in Matt Black or Matt Pastel Blue
- Top Tube 20.5", 20.75", or 21"
- Head Tube 75.5°
- Seat Tube 71°
- Chain Stays 13.75″ Slammed
- Stand Over 9″ Centre BB to centre Top tube
- BB Height 11.8″
- Weight 5.3lbs
- Colours Matt Black or Matt Pastel Blue