Federal DLX Frame - Matt Pastel Ash
Federal DLX Frame - Matt Pastel Ash
Dan Lacey is undoubtedly one of the UK’s most prolific street riders whose reputation for dropping some of the gnarliest moves in BMX is undisputed. 2015 marks 10 years since Dan joined Federal and 5 years since his first frame was released. Over the years minor revisions have been made to Dan’s frame, but to celebrate his 10th anniversary we completely redesigned his frame.
Dan was very specific about having chain adjusters built into his dropouts, so we designed an investment cast dropout to be as minimal as possible, while incorporating the adjusters. The standover height has been increased from 8.8” to 9” high, and we’ve designed a new custom investment cast seat clamp which is also available separately. The frame has been finished off with Dan’s inverted ‘F’ logo on the rear seat stays, as well as on the top tube gusset. The frame also has all new graphics designed by Rich Forne in collaboration with Dan.
Removable brake mounts sold separately click here
- 4130 chromoly tubing
- 6.5mm thick investment cast dropouts with embossed logo and integrated chain tensioners
- All new graphics designed by Rich Forne
- Embossed top tube gusset featuring the inverted F logo
- All new integrated investment cast seat clamp
- Tapered seat stays and chain stays
- Mid BB
- Available in Matt Black or Matt Pastel Blue
- Top Tube 20.5", 20.75", or 21"
- Head Tube 75.5°
- Seat Tube 71°
- Chain Stays 13.75″ Slammed
- Stand Over 9″ Centre BB to centre Top tube
- BB Height 11.8″
- Weight 5.3lbs
- Colours Matt Pastel Ash
- UK Standard Shipping - £3.95
- UK Next Working Day (Tracked Express Delivery) - £6.50
- UK FREE Shipping on orders over £50.00 - FREE
- European Standard Shipping - £9.95
- European Large Items Shipping - £24.95
- European FREE Shipping on orders over £199.00 - FREE
- International Standard Shipping - £9.95
- International Large Items Shipping - £24.95
- International FREE Shipping on orders over £199.00 - FREE
UK Next Working day is only available on orders placed before 3.30pm. Orders placed on a Friday will be sent out for next working day delivery (Monday).
NOTE: All Order will require a signature on delivery.
Large Items Include: Forks, Tyres & Bars
28 Days Returns Policy:
You are free to return your Federal Bikes product within 28 days of purchase as long as the following applies:
- The item(s) is in an unused and new condition, and all packaging is intact and you have the original purchase receipt.
How to return your unwanted item:
Firstly you will need a returns number before sending any items back, please email email@example.com to obtain a RMA (Return Merchant Authorisation) number. No returns will be accepted without a RMA number.
Please return the item(s) to the address below with the following info:
Contact Phone Number:
Return Reason: Refund / or Exchange?
The item(s) will be inspected once we receive them back and either an exchange item sent out to you or a refund issued to your method of payment.
Please send any returned item by a service that issues a proof of postage (Royal Mail for example). The return shipping cost will not be covered by Federal Bikes (unless the item is faulty) but any exchanged item will be covered by us when sent back to you.
On International exchanges (Outside of the U.K) there will be a shipping charge to pay.
Note: Refunds to credit cards can take a number of days to appear on your account/statement, this is out of our control and is down to your chosen Bank/ card issuer.
Returns Address: Seventies Ltd, 51 Woodland Vale Road, St Leonards on Sea, East Sussex, TN37 6JJ, UK
Phone: 01424 855556